Our Business Model
Our Education Franchise Client Base Is Built on Networking & Referrals
Grassroots marketing is at the core of Class 101 referrals. Our college planning franchise also receives many customer referrals due to our high close rate of 90%. We often work with entire families — once one student has a college success story, parents will hire us to work with their younger children.
Networking Is the Key to Success
Our ideal franchisee is someone well-connected in their community, although someone with networking skills is also a great candidate.
As part of our extensive franchisee training and support, we help franchise owners build the skills they need to develop a strong network of referrals through professional organizations.
Our corporate team also provides guidance on securing new clients through:
- Events – Webinars, and in-person events such as “5 Secrets of Making College Affordable,” Free Practice ACT/SAT tests, Back to School and more are some of the ways our franchisees get new clients. Once parents and educators attend our events, they are sold on the services we provide.
- Chambers of Commerce – Area chambers of commerce are excellent resources through regular meetings and other networking opportunities, such as after-hours mixers.
- Local BNI chapters – BNI is the world’s largest business networking organization and is an excellent resource for referrals from other local business owners.
- Niche markets – Youth ministry, organized sports, Scouts, band, homeschooling groups— these niche markets in which franchisees may already have established relationships make excellent resources for potential clients.
- Area high schools – Networking with local high school counselors and teachers is a great way to build business.
- Referrals – Once we have worked with a family, they tend to use Class 101 for their younger children and tell their friends. We offer referral incentives and sibling discounts to make this an attractive option.
Further Marketing Support
While community involvement is important, other marketing efforts have grown to be a successful avenue for us. Social media, email marketing, and national campaigns help expand our brand into our communities. This helps build additional touchpoints that turn leads into clients.
Class 101 is a great option for any entrepreneur looking for a franchise opportunity in the education sector. Reach out to us today to learn more!